BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 02 Oktober 2009

MinSun Shippers' Analysis on "Academy Nights" Interview




Assorted Views from MinSun Shippers at Soompi:

sammi02: I just watched the Academy Nights interview on YT with Goo and LMH, I'm kind of disappointed there were no Minsun interactions at all

blooming: Hello sammi02, I agree with you. It seems like they are avoiding and not looking at each other. They look so cold.I feel very sad.I hope they are still friends and close off cam.

natali: I think we can't expect too much from BOF japan event interview..we all know japan interview is full of formality..at least,we can see minsun together.hyesun looks beautiful in pink and minho looks good in blue.perfect match

pink dress hahaha my mind fly too 1 set pink dress dog clothes when minho buy in harajuku

blooming of course they are close an1d good friend..it just a interview,just like japan trip last april..full of formality..not just because this interview so we lost our happy.keep FIGHTING FOREVER!!!

jujol: I just watched the Academy Night @ YT It's so dull and gloomy. I think both HS and MH were too tired from their tight schedule at Japan. It's so different from the previous interview at Namsan Tower/ Teddy Museum, where we can see they were so bubbly.

I just want to share MH's answers in the interviews.

[2:21]
Q: What is the similarity between the (GJP) role and yourself?

A: The personality is totally different. Myself, when I have a girlfriend, I like to have a "friendship-like" relationship where we can be very comfortable with each other.

[7:28]
Q:Which Japanese actor/actress you want to work with?

A: Kimura Takuya... I always watch his dramas/movies.

Remember, HS said that her favourite Japanese actor is Kimura Takuya? Btw, HS's answer was "To work with, I prefer actress. Like Inoue Mao (Makino Tsukushi), or Aoi Yu. In a drama/film about girls' story."

phanlinh_111: thank jujol for the trans!
When Min Ho was asked about the actor he wants to work with, before he answered, he looked at Hye Sun for a second, then she laughed, he said it's Kimura Takuya! Is there something strange here? keke...or maybe I read too much?

credits to soompi, kimchi-whendestinycalls.blog


source : http://minsunph.multiply.com

0 komentar: