BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Minggu, 24 Januari 2010

[NEW] GHS : “I’m okay with going bald for my acting, but…”


On Entertainment Relay, Goo HyeSun was featured and she revealed her interests in acting. She also revealed that she would even shave her head if her acting required that. However, she admitted that she wouldn’t do something else for her acting.

Wondering what that something is? Go under the cut to find out!

Goo HyeSun has been on the popular searched tags because she admitted her personal acting preferences. During an interview on KBS Entertainment Relay, she admitted, “I could gain weight depending on my character. I could gain up to 10kg.” In addition, when they asked her about her weight she replied, “It often goes back and forth.”

She also added, “I could even go bald. I like to cut my hair,” showing her passion for acting. When they asked her about acting that shows her skin, she truthfully replied, “That I might have to think about.”

(C) kbites , minsun@facebook .

0 komentar: